Your privacy is important to 247meeting. We developed this Privacy Notice to provide you with information on how we process your personal data when you create a 247meeting account, interact with our customer support specialists, visit 247meeting.com or visit other 247meeting websites, or use 247meeting apps that include a link to this Privacy Notice.
We are 247meeting, the data controllers. We registered with Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Ireland.
Our registration number is 405311
If you have any questions.please contact 247meeting at:
Phone Number: +353 1 489 7201
Fax Number: +353 1 554 7366
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- To be informed about our processing of your personal data.
- To have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- To object to the processing of your personal data.
- To restrict of processing of your personal data.
- To have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”).
- To request access to your personal data and information about how we process it.
- To move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”).
- In relation to automated decision making, including profiling.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority 247meeting. It has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law.
Data Protection Commissioner
+353 57 8684800
Lo Call Number: 1890 252 231
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
R32 AP23 Co. Laois.
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE:
- Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g. home address, email address, home and mobile numbers).
- Information about your company (title, department, business address, business and fax numbers).
- Payment information (credit card, paypal, cost centre/code, billing address).
- Device information (location, identifiers).
- Technical information (IP address, operating system and browser type).
Information about Other People: via our websites, you can submit personal information about other people. For example, you might submit the name and e-mail address of any individual to send a 247meeting and want it sent directly to the recipient, you may be required to submit the recipient’s name and address. The personal information that may be collected about other people at these pages include the recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We do not use the recipient’s personal information for any other purpose unless given direct permission to do from the recipient.
Purposes and Legal Grounds
- 247meeting also processes your email address to associate it with your 247meeting account when you interact with our customer support representatives. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
- If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing information from 247meeting, 247meeting will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about 247meeting products and apps. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your 247meeting account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Transfers and Shares of Personal Data
247meeting is a global business. To offer our products, apps and services, we may need to transfer your personal data to other 247meeting companies in other countries.
When you create a 247meeting account, add personal data in your account profile, or upload data to your 247meeting account, your personal data will be collected and stored on 247meeting’s servers in the European Union.
Subject to applicable data protection law we may share your personal data with:
- Sub-contractors and other persons who help us provide our products and services.
- Our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors.
- Fraud prevention agencies, credit reference agencies, and debt collection agencies.
- Courts, to comply with legal requirements, and for the administration of justice.
- In an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests.
- Anyone else where we have your consent or as required by law.
If you decided to use our partner’s offering, or use our mobile application we will transfer your information to:
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
You have an opportunity to manage your cookie preferences on the sites; except that certain cookies are required to enable core site functionality, and you cannot choose to disable those cookies.
Here the list of cookies deployed by 247meeting:
|ASP.NET SessionID||Service website|
Here are examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
Analytics and Advertising Services
- Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behavior on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Find out more information about how this analytics information may be used, how to control the use of your information, and how to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
- Crashlytics by Google: Mobile application analytics. Find out more information about Google privacy policies here.
- HockeyApp by Microsoft: Mobile application analytics. Find out more information about Microsoft privacy policies here.
- MobileAppTracking by Tune: Mobile application analytics. Find out more information about Tune privacy policies here.
- Doubleclick by Google: advertising on Internet. Find out more information about Google privacy policies here.
Retention of Personal Data
The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personal data:
- We will retain your personal data as long as your 247meeting account is considered to be active.
- We will retain the information about our financial reconciliation as long as it is required by tax authorities.
- We will retain audio recordings, if you choose to use this option, for 90 days.
- We will retain technical information about your visits to 247meeting websites and use of 247meeting app for 12 months.
We request individuals under 18 not provide personal data to 247meeting. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- We have implemented measures in an effort to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information in our custody and control, including only providing access to personal information to employees and authorised service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this document.
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
- To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal information on certain of our websites may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.